When should you consider modernising your lift? Here are a number of very good reasons to re-furbish your lift:
- the performance of your lift is becoming unreliable.
- passengers complain about lift waiting times.
- queues forming at lifts.
- the rest of the building is being re-furbished.
- the lift is not in keeping with the rest of the building.
- routine maintenance regularly highlights areas for attention.
- your buildings inspector requests frequent tests on your lift(s).
- components are becoming obsolete.
- the buildings use has changed since the lift was installed.
If you would like us to survey your lift, recommend improvements and advise you of up-to-date lift legislation, please contact us. We will be delighted to help.